mercredi 3 juin 2015

Lady Sonia stripping naked for the doctor

3 commentaires:

  1. Hi Lady Sonia.
    All I can say is wow, I have a good friend of mine your same age that I have seen Masturbating to your pics, he really loves you in your pantyhose and nylons pics and he always says that he dreams about what it would feel like shooting his sperm all over your pantyhose or panties during a photoshoot.

    I have seen his orgasms before and they are intense to see,he loves shooting his sperm all over my nyloned feet.

    Well I was contacting you to see if you would like to chat with him he would really love that.

    PS: I love your pics myself hot and very sexy.
    Contact me if you wish, ( malisamiller23@yahoo.com )
    Thanks so much for your time, your a Doll..

    Oh sorry his name is Curt

    Malisa & Stacy

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. OMG Lady Sonia,

    His cum shots are getting bigger and bigger, I love to see his hard penis at that moment when he shoots his sperm yummy and its all because of your hot sexy pics you have, he loves to ejaculate his hot sperm all over your pics and pretend he is being filmed cumming on you.

    That really turns me on when he does that for us on your pics. Keep up the sexy pussy pics. Can I have a lick too????

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hi Lady Sonia, mmmmmmmmm

    This is the friend of Malisa and her gf Stacy.

    I just read what they wrote about me, wow they are half right about me.

    I have to admit to you sweety that I do masturbate all the time to your pics, you are a fine looking woman and make my penis rock hard every time I see your pics especially in pantyhose & Heels I bumped up my cum shots to your pics to 8 times a day, I love every orgasm I have to them especially when you are looking at me, your pussy looks so tasty and would love to give it a good lick.

    Well I need to get back to my masturbating to your pics I will push 10 ejaculations to them.

    OMG keep that pussy cumming hunny
    Your favorate hard penis.
    Curt

    RépondreSupprimer